Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How To Reach Us
• Available 24/7 (That’s right. Twenty. Four. Seven.) using the chat box below
• Best for immediate help: connect with a real librarian instantly, no bots!
• Prefer to talk? Can connect via phone/Zoom by request
• Fill out the online form (below) and send us your questions
• During normal business hours* a Valley College librarian will respond within 1-2 hours
• Can also connect via phone/Zoom by request
• 1-on-1 appointment (in Zoom or on phone) with a Valley College librarian
• ~45 minutes or less, depending on your needs
• Best for in-depth help with a research assignment
• Request an appointment
Spring 2022 hours:
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Please Note: LAVC librarians are unavailable Fridays, weekends, and College holidays (though our chat service is still available).
For computer/printer use, please visit the Computer Commons, located above the Library.
Email an LAVC Reference Librarian