Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Winter 2023 Hours
Jan 3 - Feb 2
Monday - Thursday
11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Limited Study Room Availability
When You Reserve a Room, Your Group Agrees to the Following...
RESERVATIONS AND CHECKOUTS
- To receive a study room key at the Library's front desk, you must
- Reservations are limited to 3 hours per day, per person making the reservation. Need more than 3 hours? Have someone else in your group make an additional booking.
- If you arrive later than 15 minutes after reservation start time, your reservation will be cancelled.
- Keep track of your time, and return your key to the front desk on time.
Late keys will accrue overdue fines, and students with multiple late returns will lose room checkout privileges.
PEOPLE IN THE ROOM
- Do not leave your room unattended.
- Individual users who stay in a room after a group leaves will be asked to leave the room.
- Do not exceed maximum capacity (stated on reservation page and in the room itself).
- You must vacate the room 15 minutes before the Library closes.
RESPECTING THE SPACE
- Report any damage in the room immediately to the front desk, or you will be held responsible.
- No food allowed. Only drinks with spill-proof lids/tops are allowed.
- Smoking and vaping are not allowed.