Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Summer I & II
(June 14 - August 22)
The physical Library is temporarily closed in response to COVID-19. Please learn about online services available.
No Study Room Access During Library Closure
Unfortunately, there will be no study room access during the Library's temporary closure.
Group Study Rooms
The library has 14 group study rooms, all of which require advance reservation.
Study rooms are available for up to three hours at a time. The fine is $10 an hour for returning a study room key late. Your key is considered late if it is returned more than fives minutes after your reservation has ended.
When You Reserve a Room, Your Group Agrees to the Following...
- Bring your a photo ID card and at least one other person with you to the Circulation Desk when you check out the room.
- Keep track of your time. Return the key late, and you pay $10 per hour! Lose it, and you pay $100!
- Report any damage in the room immediately to the Circulation Desk, or you will be held responsible.
- Vacate room 15 minutes before the Library closes.
- Return key to Circulation Desk.
- Damage the room.
- Leave the room unattended.
- Eat or drink. Water bottles with lids/caps are ok.
- Smoke or vape. The alarms are very sensitive!
All rules are at the discretion of the Library and may be changed at any time. In case of emergency or for any other reason, you may be asked to vacate the room.
Thanks for helping us keep the Library clean, safe, and available for everyone!
Reserve a study room