Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How To Use This Guide
The tabs across the top, briefly defined below, represent the different resources offered by the Library that easily integrate with Canvas and may support your coursework. Click on the tab, and you will learn more about the resource along with step-by-step instructions for adding it to your Canvas shell.
Adding Library Resources to Your Course Shell
The Library offers many resources to enhance your Canvas course and engage your students:
- Films on Demand (FoD) is a database of more than 40,000 films, covering a wide range of curricular subjects.
- Alexander Street offers streaming educational videos.
- Swank Digital Campus is a database of feature films.
- Credo allows you to integrate information literacy tutorials into your class.
- Library Guides can be created specifically for your course or discipline.
Digital Resources Librarian
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.